CHREEZTEENA AVIOSY PINZOLLO

Monday 19 July 2010

Can't

I wish I could make you remember
Everything you used to feel
But…

I can’t

I wish I could turn everything back
And love you the way I could
But…

I can’t

I wish you would say you still loved me
As much as you used to
But…

You can’t

I wish I could be her, the one lying in your arms
While I sit here crying again
But…

I can’t

I wish I could erase your memories
And stop the rivers falling from my eyes
But…

I can’t

I wish I could hear you call me “baby”
And kiss me like you used to
But…

I can’t

I wish the pain would stop completely
So I would never have to cry
But…

It can’t

I wish you meant the things you said
Every time you said you loved me
But…

You didn’t

I wish the blood would stop pouring
From this open wound I have
But…

It can’t

I wish I could make life end
So I don’t have to think of you with her
But…

I can’t

I wish I could blame you
For everything that I did wrong
But…

I can’t

Loving you is like breathing
And I want to stop
But…

I can’t

No comments:

Post a Comment