CHREEZTEENA AVIOSY PINZOLLO

Monday 19 July 2010

GONE

You're out of my life
it hurt at first

I decided to not listen to your lies anymore
it's over it's through I've closed my door
so many times I've been played as a fool
at first you were a good person but now you're just cruel

hopefully one day soon you'll find it isn't nice
to find the one you love being with someone else each night
i must admit the times we spent together were great
now you've grown into something, something I can only hate


the other girl doesn't realize you've been playing her too
but it's ok you belong together cuz she's just like you
I'm glad I finally gave up on something that was never there
you can't be with two people that's just not fair


instead of playing your game and breaking my heart
I hope you regret what you have done to me
and try to get me back while begging on your knees
but this time I'll be smart and leave you behind because when you say you want me I know you're lying
you had so many chances but you took too long

No comments:

Post a Comment