CHREEZTEENA AVIOSY PINZOLLO

Monday 19 July 2010

Missing You

No words I write can ever say,
How much I miss you every day.
As time goes by the loneliness grows,
How I miss you... nobody knows.
I think of you in silence,
I often speak your name.
But all I have are memories,
And a photo in a frame.
No one knows my sorrow,
No one sees me weep.
But the love I have for you,
Is in my heart and mine to keep.
I never stopped loving you,
I don't think I ever will.
Deep inside my heart,
You are with me still.
Heartaches in this world are many,
But mine is worse than any.
My heart still aches as I whisper low,
"I need you... and miss you so."
The things we feel so deeply,
Are often the hardest things to say.
But I just can't keep quiet anymore,
So I'll tell you anyway.
There is a place in my heart,
That no one else can fill.
I love you... and I always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment