CHREEZTEENA AVIOSY PINZOLLO

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Mean Sayings For You .

For all of you who talk about me thanks for making me the center if your world.

The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with.

Always forgive you enemies. Nothing annoys them more.

Be yourself. No one can ever tell you, you're doing it wrong.

In a world where you can be anything... be yourself.

Each of us represents a star in Heaven. Sometimes we shine with the rest, sometimes we twinkle alone and sometimes, when we least expect it, we make someone else's dreams come true.

Some people make the world special just be being in it.

People think it is holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if you're standing alone.

Angels are there no matter how much everyone hates you.

You laugh because you think I'm different I laugh because you guys are all the same.

Keep the pictures they never change only the people in them do.

All you girls think you're tough... well all your shit ain't that rough. You think you know the deal... but it's me and my girls who keep it real.

If you have something to say, say it to my face, not behind my back.

If you ever hurt me... you get it back 10 times worse.

They hate me and rate me simply because they ain't me.

It is better to be hated for what you are then to be loved for what you are not.

Every new day is another chance to change your life.

Don't worry about me or what I do. What happens in my life has nothing to do with you. So keep your mouth shut and stop talkin' shit, because I'm sick of you bitchin' and all you bullshit.

A lot of teenagers are people who express a burning desire to be different be dressing exactly alike.

Do what you think is right and to hell with your popularity.

Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer.

Never explain: your friends don't require it, and your enemies won't believe you anyway.

Shit happens and people bleed.

Here I am; if you don't like me, the worse for you.

Do your thing. Be what you are. If you don't know what you are, find out.

I never fucked anyone over in my life who didn't have it coming to 'em. ~ Scarface

I feel like I am sitting in a room full of people that I love, and you know what, they just don't care that I love them. They don't care whether or not I live or die. To them I'm just another girl, just another stranger. To me, they are my best friends, the only people I have left. (This is how I used to feel, all the time)

I'm only me. That is all I can be. No more, no less, don't second guess. I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die. Some days I'm funny, others I'm not, sometimes I'm in overdrive and I can't stop. You may not like me, but that's okay because this is me and how I'll stay.

You want to know who I really am? Yeah, so do I.

No one is normal, there are just a lot of weird people with things in common.

The people who really care won't hurt you, but if they do, you'll see it in their eyes, for they'll be hurting too.

You talk it, we live it, you start it, we end it. Your fuckin' right we did it.

Smile it scares people.

Stop trying to impress other people, they're more screwed up then you think.

Live your life without regret, don't be someone who they'll forget.

Always smile it makes people wonder what you're up to!

If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different... I'd rather be completely fucking mental.

People laugh at the way I dress, but that will be the secret to my success: I didn't look like anyone.

Makeup is only the icing on the cake - it doesn't create your personality or your being.

People are gonna talk about me, especially when they envy me, I might as well let them talk, because I affected their lives, they didn't affect mine!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me, I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not. ~ Fight Club

Those who gossip to you gossip about you.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

At the end of the day, if they hate you, then forget them.

Our lives are shaped by those who love us and refuse to love us.

Same shit, different people.

I don't try to be candy coated. I don't try to walk on eggshells. I am what I am. Love me or hate me. ~ Pink

Live right now, just be yourself. It doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else.

Maybe some people just aren't meant to stay in our lives forever, maybe some people are just passing through. It's like some people just come through our lives to bring us something, a lesson we need to learn, and that's why they are there.

Even the people who never frown eventually breakdown. ~ Linkin Park

How can you understand me when I can't understand myself?

Everyone wants to feel normal, but I don't think anyone ever does.

In the end you'll see who's fake, who's true and who would risk it all just for you.

Never long for anyone from the past. There is a reason why they never made it to your future.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. (So true)

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I need, I fear, I cry, and I know you do the same things too, so we're really not that different me and you.

You have to be yourself. Be very honest about who you are. And if people like you, that's fine. If they don't, their loss.

We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done.

If you want to be different, try being yourself.

I know I'm not perfect. I can't pretend to be, but before you point your finger make sure your hands are clean.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me ,I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

I am who I am and people can take it one way or another... but at least I'm living honestly.

There will always be people you can't believe you were friends with, boys you can't believe you kissed, and people you can't believe you lived without... people change but if you're lucky a certain few will change you.

It's not that we don't belong, it's that we've learned we don't need to.

When people talk listen completely. Most people never listen.

Assert your right to make a few mistakes. If people can't accept your imperfections, that's their fault.

The problem is not the problem, the problem is your attitude about the problem.

I may only be one person, but I can be one person who makes a difference.

Don't ever let anyone make you believe that you don't deserve what you want.

When all the world is telling you 'no', tell yourself 'yes' ten times louder.

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

I'm not a killer but don't push me. ~ Tupac

A girl who lost her reputation and never missed it.

I could care about where you go or what you do but I can't... my dear, I don't give a damn.

Don't threaten me, there are things worse then death, and I can do all of them.

It's not getting what you want, its wanting what you've got.

So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me. You won't succeed.

Being a bitch means I won't compromise what's in my heart. It means I live my life my way. It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.

When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts, do things my what, stand up for myself, my beliefs, or for those I love they call me a bitch.

I'm shy, I'm quiet. I'm an angel in disguise. I'm loud. I'm noisy. I'm a devil inside. You think I'm an innocent girl, so lets make a bet, because if that's what you're thinking, you don't know me yet.

Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken.

In your life, you meet people. Some you never think about again. Some, you wonder what happened to them. There are some that you wonder if they ever think about you. And then there are some you wish you never had to think about again. But you do.

Look at me. You may think you see who I really am, but you'll never know me.

There's a smile on my face but I don't know why it's there... I put it on to satisfy all the people that don't even care.

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don't believe I deserved my friend.

Some people will say you are going the wrong way when it is simply a way of your own.

From this day on... when I look back on the past... I will smile... and say to myself... I never thought I could do it... but I did... I over came all the people who tried to bring me down.

I'm trying to make myself better, and this time - I'm doing it for me, so stop bringing me down, - I'm not the person you want me to be!

Some people try to understand, but nobody can know what living like this is like.

No one can see the pain what we hide, they're happy for us to keep it inside, our fear is our own; they don't want to know. Why should we involve them; why should it show.

If we weren't so afraid to let go we wouldn't feel so free when we finally did.

People think I'm crazy, but actually I'm just bored.

I may not look that strong, but don't piss me off, you won't know what hit you.

Free thinkers are dangerous.

When life kicks you in the ass, roll up your sleeves and kick it back. Never let someone bring you down when youre up and never sink to a lower level to be something or someone you're not. You never have to impress someone that you don't like.

I don't care what you think of me... it couldn't be half as bad as what I think of you.

Do you know what it's like to be me? Go through something not everyone can see? Do you know what it's like to walk in my shoes? Please stop judging me simply because I'm not you.

Thank God for those people that question everything.

In life God doesn't give you the people you want, instead He gives you the people you need. To teach you, to hurt you, to love you, and make you exactly the way you should be.

Did it surprise you that I am not who you thought I was? Did it surprise you to find that I don't exactly stand for what you thought I stood for all along? Did it surprise you to find that I'm not exactly how I played myself out to be? That the person you thought I was is actually nothing to what I am.

Everyone sees who I appear to be but only a few know the real me, you only see what I choose to show there's so much behind my smile you just don't know.

Just because someone tells you that you can't do something doesn't mean you have to listen.

I wish people would quit telling me I can do anything I want. I never thought I couldn't.

It isn't the problem along the way that make us or break us. It's how we learn to stand and face them that makes the difference.

Too many people try to fake their way through life. That's why the real ones shine so brightly.

The only thing worse then being hated is being ignored. At least when they hate you they treat you like you exist.

How can she be truthful when everything she is, is a lie?

Just remember, when you're floating up and up in your bubble that bubbles have a habit of bursting, the higher you climb, the further you have to fall.

I just like playing games with people, I always hope there'll be someone smart enough to see through me but you're all so stupid.

I'd rather hang out with the losers that would sit and smoke a cigarette than the ones who wanted to throw a baseball.---Kurt Cobain

All my life, I never believed most things I read in history books and a lot of things I learned in school. But now I've found I don't have the right to make a judgment on someone based on something I've read. I don't have the right to judge anything. That's the lesson I've learned.---Kurt Cobain

Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.

Life is too short to be distracted by the opinions of others.

Sorry you can't define me, sorry that I speak my mind, sorry if I don't fake it, sorry I come too real, I'll never hide what I really feel.

Sorry if I'm not perfect. Sorry I don't give a fuck. Sorry I just know what I want. I won't let you break me. Think what you want.

People spend too much time finding other people to blame too much energy finding excuses for not being what they are capable of being, and not enough energy putting themselves on the line, growing out of the past and getting on with their lives.

The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher regards those who think alike than those who think differently.

The question isn't 'who is going to let me'; it's 'who is going to stop me'.

Stop trying to fit in, when you were born to stand out.

Every so often I want to dig my fingernails underneath my skin and peel off the face everybody's so used to seeing me in. Every so often I want people to know that I'm not as okay as they think I am. --- onceuponatime

Cling to your imperfections, they are what make you unique.

If people don't like you for who you are then so what, they aren't worth your time. Your true friends will like you no matter what, no matter how you dress or how you are as a person.

I don't fear your judgment 'cause I already know who I am.

Reality is for people who lack imagination.

I've lived in this place and I know all the faces. Each one is different, but they're always the same. They mean me no harm but its time that I face it, they'll never allow me to change... But, I never dreamed home would end up where I don't belong... I'm moving on.

Don't put words into my mouth. I've got plenty to say. Don't tell me how to live my life, I do things my way.

It seems that different people have an idea of what I am, and what I should be. And then there's me.

People are funny: They spend money they don't have, to buy things they don't need, to impress people they don't like.

Conformists look around and follow closely; Nonconformists look around and do the opposite. Individualists don't look around a lot.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation because your character is who you are and your reputation is what people think of you.

Those who dance appear insane to those who cannot hear the music.

What you think is what you are. What you peruse becomes your reality. ---Babylon_11

As time goes by, life has a way of rearranging itself. People enter your life, and inevitably, they leave as well. Things have a tendency to happen that can turn your world upside down. You’ll come to realize eventually, that even though things are different, you are as well.

People call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute.---Daria

Cool use to mean unique, spontaneous, compelling. The coolest kid was the one that everyone wanted to be like but no one quite could because their individuality was so utterly distinct. Then 'cool' changed. Marketers got a hold of it and reversed it's meaning. Now you're cool if you're NOT unique. If you bear the unmistakable stamp of America. Hair by Paul Mitchell, Clothes by Abercrombie, Car by Lexus, Attitude by Nike. Cool is the opiate of our time and over a couple of generations we have grown dependent upon it to maintain our identies of unclusion.---Shorty4_11

Time goes by so fast; people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you. -Cheers

Contemplation often makes life miserable. We should act more, think less, and stop watching ourselves live.

People change its a part of life, but sometimes its easier to hold on to the memories of who they were... rather then to realize who they have become...

People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that's bullshit. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain.

People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.--- Dave Barry

An educated person is one who has learned that information almost always turns out to be at best incomplete and very often false, misleading, fictitious, mendacious - just dead wrong.

If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standards of nonconformity.

When I was four years old they tried to test my IQ, they showed me this picture of three oranges and a pear. They asked me which one is different and does not belong, they taught me different was wrong. ~Ani Difranco

Human beings are compelled to adopt a belief system; some paradigm to provide meaning, purpose, and understanding to our lives. A quick survey of the world shows that pretty much any idea will do -- it need not reflect reality or truth, merely function to fascinate, distract, and compel. We are designed for belief, not for truth.

Believe you can, and you can. Belief is one of the most powerful of all problem dissolvers. When you believe that a difficulty can be overcome, you are more than half way to victory over it already - Norman Vincent Peale

We talk like we know what's going on. But we don't. We don't know anything. We're young and we're gonna screw-up a lot. We're gona keep changing our minds and even sometimes our hearts. And through all that, the only thing we can truly offer eachother is... forgiveness.

Take chances... alot of them. Because honestly, no matter where you end up - and with who, it always ends up just the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are... you learn and grow with each choice you make. Everything is worth it. say how you feel - always . Be you, and be okay with it. It doesn't matter what any other person thinks.

In a world of comparison and conformity, make your own statement. Honor your own truth. Have the courage to be yourself; risk speaking your own thoughts and claiming your emotions. Share your vulnerabilities, tears, doubts, and insecurities; let others experience the real you. Have the courage to be yourself and realize that you are a wonderful person.

Always be yourself no matter what because you don't
want people to remember you for something you're not.

Take chances... alot of them. Because honestly, no matter where you end up - and with who, it always ends up just the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are... you learn and grow with each choice you make. Everything is worth it. Say how you feel - always. Be you, and be okay with it.

All the world is a stage, And all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and entrances; Each man in his time plays many parts.

In life, think of mean people like sand paper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but at the end, you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

I'm not even gonna get mad anymore. I just gotta learn to expect the lowest from people even the people I thought the highest of.

I am not like them... I am different... you could even call me unique. Unique because I am one of the few people who have morals and who have a heart that hates to see people suffer... I am different because when someone is down I help them up. And if I cant help them up. I go down with them... I am not like them because I find no pleasure in hurting other people... I am one of the few.

For once I don't care what you think about me... I don't care if you think my hair isn't right or my shoes don't match my outfit. I don't care that I don't fit into this cookie cutter high school prom queen category you seem to have. All I care about is that I'm me... and that I'm happy about it. For once I'm happy and secure in knowing that you can't take that from me, no one can

Those who are poor, smile at what they have, yet those who have good fortune, frown at what they do not have.

Remember that the people we hang with will have an impact on both our lives and our income. And so we must be careful to choose the people we hang out with, as well as the information with which we feed our minds.

Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.

I'm not perfect, I never tried to be. I've made mistakes. I've taken the easy way out. I've lied to my friends. I've hidden the truth so many times from so many people. I've hurt people, and I've even done it on purpose. I've left people behind. I've spread rumors. I've said things that I didn't mean. I'm no better than anyone, anywhere. I'm human. I have faults, and I'm not afraid to admit that. I want to change, but I won't. Because that's what we do. That's what we've always done. We list our faults like a grocery list, and we move on, expecting everything to somehow change itself. It never will. I will never change. I will never be perfect. I will always make mistakes. I'll, more often than not, take the easy way out. I will lie, hide the truth, hurt people, leave people behind, spread rumors, and say things I don't mean for the rest of my life.--- jeneveve

Unperfect. That's what you can call me. After all I am me, and don't fit a certain category. I'm just a girl who lives life day by day and always manages to put a smile on my face. Even if that day I'm a complete mess.

You try to see the best in everyone. But unhappy people are some of the hardest people to like. And that's because they don't like themselves much.

When people who don't know you hate you,
that's when you know you're the best. --- Paris Hilton

I don't forgive people because I'm weak, I forgive them because I'm strong enough to know that people make mistakes.

I'm not a perfect girl. My hair doesn't always stay in place
and I spill a lot of things. I'm pretty clumsy and sometimes I
have a broken heart my friends and I sometimes fight and
maybe some days nothing goes right. but when I think about
it and I take a step back... I remember how amazing my life
truly is and that maybe, just maybe - I like being imperfect.

I don't wanna be like them, all hair and make-up and short skirts, and all that, well, perfectness. I don't want all the boys drooling over me. I don't want any of that. I just wanna be me. I'm true to myself and that's all that matters. If guys like me for who I am, well then that's great... I know I've succeeded.

When you judge someone else, It doesn't define who they are, It defines who you are.

Remember all of the good times and all of the special people that were with you during them. Let go of the past, but don't forget it because there are a great many things that can be learned from what you have been through. And most importantly: follow your heart, stand up for what you believe in, and take your own path always doing what you want to do.

When exactly did we go from being kids to just being people, I'm not sure. I do know that it's not about turning a certain age or graduating from school. It happens when you're not paying attention. We go from playing with our friends to playing with our friend's feelings. Without our knowledge or consent childhood slips away in the night and our innocence escapes us and we wake up one morning to find we have become who we are.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes their way. Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who have tried; for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.

There's a little bit of bad in the best of us, and a little bit of good in the worst of us. So none of us, bad or good, have any right to say anything about any of us.

The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.







No comments:

Post a Comment