CHREEZTEENA AVIOSY PINZOLLO

Tuesday 3 August 2010

It’s okay....I’M A NINJA.

I’m multi-talented. I can talk and piss you off at the same time!

I suppose saying “FUCK YOU“ would be unprofessional.

Two wrongs don’t make a right.... but three rights make a left!

WARNING!!! I often bust out with random dance moves. WARNING!!!

It’s not easy being crazy... but i try.

God is love. Love is blind. Ray Charles is blind. THEREFORE Ray Charles is God.

Why is there school? Is there a point to it?

A Stranger stabs you in the front. A friend stabs you in the back. A boyfriend stabs you in the heart. But best friends only poke each other with straws.

The only thing a girl should chase is a SHOT

Always Classy. Never Trashy. Now get on my level.

Cleverly disguised as someone who gives a shit.

Friends ask why you’re crying. But best friends already have the keys, scissors, & shovel ready to cut off his balls & burry the loser that made you cry... after they’ve keyed his car of course!

Please don’t interrupt me while I’m ignoring you.

Friends are like BRAS. Close to the heart & always there for support.

No Music. No Life.

I’d rather have a mind opened by wonder then one closed by belief.

Crazy? Yeah. =] You won’t forget me.

I’m leaving you. She said. I don’t think so. I said. Duck tape can fix anything. =]

Athlete’s life weights. Cheerleaders lift people.

I am going to take a pillowcase and fill it full with bars of soap and beat the crap outta you.

Early in the morning
in the middle of the night
two dead boys got up to fight
back to back they faced each other
drew their swords and shot each other
a deaf policeman heard the noise
and came and killed the two dead boys
if you don’t believe this lie is true
ask the blind man he saw it too!

I’m gonna draw a picture, a picture with a twist. I’ll draw it with a razor blade; I’ll draw it on my wrist. As I draw this picture, a fountain will appear, as this fountain flows my problems disappear.

WhatIveFelt.WhatIveKnown.TurnThePages.TurnTheStone.

Mirror mirror on the wall watch me break and watch me fall.

I want to sleep. But im not tired want to laugh. But anything’s funnies want to kiss him in the rain. But he doesn’t know exist.

I said your name then you looked the other way. I’d give you everything… if there was something left.

In with a bullet, out with shattered hearts. i love you & goodbye.

People are like slinkys, even though you don’t like them, you can still get a laugh when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I’m done wasting my dreams on you.

Even if I ‘accidentally’ bumped into him in the hallway… he wouldn’t notice me.

I hate that only he can make me laugh and cry at the same time.

I don’t belong here I gotta move on dear escape from this afterlife cause this time I'm right to move on and on far away from here

BabyDontCry.YouHadMyHeartAtLeastForTheMostPartButEverybodysGottaDieSometimeWeFellApartLetsMakeANewStart

He’s MY prince charming But SHE’S his Cinderella where does that leave me, the ugly step sister?

Sometimes I like to curl up in a ball, so no one can see me because I’m so small.

waiting for that one day when that one guy goes up to you and asks you out...then your heart skips a beat and you pass out on the floor

You fly like paper and get high like planes.

How much longer do I have to pretend, that I don’t want life to end, that everything is okay, and once again I can defend.

I am tired of waiting, waiting for love, waiting for change, waiting to break free, to get out of a nightmare so strange.

I’m melting in your eyes like the first time I caught fire.

Every time I try to fly I fall… MUAHAHAHA

By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now...


Note to self: it is illegal to stab people for being stupid.

I’m the kind of person that walks into a chair and apologizes.

I’m the type of person that walks into a chair and cusses it out.

Since I am not there to hug you... pretend I did

When a guy says you’re hot, he’s looking at your BODY. When a guy says you’re pretty, he’s looking at your FACE. When a guy says you’re beautiful, he’s looking at your HEART.

Pickles are cucumbers soaked in evil.

I’m the girl that can watch tons of horror movies and not get scared, but scream at the top of my lungs when the toast pops out of the toaster.

Boys are stupid. Throw rocks at them

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Never regret something that once made you smile.

Don’t worry what people think..... They don’t do it very often.

Be wHo You waNt T o bE. nOT whaT oTheRs WanT to SeE.

No comments:

Post a Comment