CHREEZTEENA AVIOSY PINZOLLO

Tuesday 3 August 2010

BECAUSE I'M BORED ...

Levels of Insanity: 1) Talks to self. 2) Argues with self. 3)Loses argument with self. 4) Is no longer speaking with self.

I purposely create awkward moments because i think their funny!

Friends catch you when you slip on ice, but best friends just point and laugh.

Friends bail you out of jail, but best friends would be sitting beside you saying " Damn. Lets do it again!"

SCREW HUGS! I'm gonna tackle you when i see you!!!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths.

Give me the chocolate, and nobody gets hurt.

Without those blonde moments, life would be so dull.

Yea, I'm a loser, but I'm the coolest loser you'll ever meet

The greatest pleasure in life is doingwhat people say you cannot do.

We're not famous, but bitches talk about us like we are.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

I don't have an attitude problem, You have a perception problem.

A diva is a female version of a Hustla.

No, i didn't sell my soul to Satan. But we did work out a rent to own deal.

Me? Sarcastic? Of course not. I'mfar too ditzy to grasp the subtleties of mockery.

I have a Life. I just choose to spend it Online.

Your village called...the Idiot is missing.

People that don't know me think i'm quiet. People that know me wishI was.

The only things in life you regret are the risks you didn't take.

SMILE! It's the second best thing you can do with your lips.

Love is friendship set on FIRE.

Remember, pillage first... THEN burn.

I wanna sue Disney for making allus girls think we need a guy to save us.

Farrah Fawcett arrives in Heaven. God grants her one wish. She wishes that all the children on Earth can be safe. BAM! Micheal Jackson dies. HAHAHA

Emo is just an excuse for boys to act like girls.

B.I.T.C.H = Babe In Total Control of Herself
I'm not quiet..... I'm plotting!!!
Everytime you mispronounce my name... i hate you a little more.
Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them.
Come to the Dark Side... we have Edward Cullen AND Cookies!!!!
The TOES you step on today, may be attached to the ASS you have will to kiss tomorrow.
For every girl with a broken heart, there's a boy with a glue gun.
Best Friends: they know how stupid you are, and still choose to be seen with you in public .
4 out of 5 doctors agree that i am insane.
I might be little, but i'm like dynamite, harmless, until the fuse gets lit.
Housework is evil. IT MUST BE STOPPED.Be the kind of woman thah when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "Oh shit! She's up."



No comments:

Post a Comment