CHREEZTEENA AVIOSY PINZOLLO

Saturday 28 November 2009

They Only See The Outside Of Me


My heart is empty .. My sadness grew .. I silently wept Lost and alone. I just can’t bare Or even more crying. I can’t handle much Of anyone’s changing. I need someone here to do what everybody never would ... Paint a permanent smile, the way everybody never could. I try everyday to be strong, then I wonder if this has all been worth while. How many times must I whisper these words "how much longer must i ache for all of this?" If life was a dream, no tear would fall from eyes .. If life was a dream, i’d never feel alone .. If life was a dream, no plans would be betrayed .. so i don't need to be afraid. But now i'm standing all alone in the dark, heart throbbing to the pain. I know this time i won't be fine .. i don't know what am i suppose to say, but it doesn't matter .. So Im just going to go on and act like Im okay.

The tears that i hides

my heart giving up to let me die.

Can anyone take away these lies?

i really did try, but my tears keep running.

Unhappiness is now a fact, don't know how to carry on

Freedoms gone away
Because things as I liked them have changed

Everything just keeps falling in and out of me. So many holes within.. Inner confusion storms my head .. If only I could explain, so it could be understood. Just this once .. help me learn to live again .. I walk through this world, holding my head down, I’d like to be happy again. I’d like to go back before the clouds came, before the rain started falling. I did nothing wrong, and so here I am. Thinking, pondering what happened .. I lay perplexed, unaware of what went wrong, but on moments like these all i can do is wish .. that is how my breath ended, trapped within a space between Heaven and Hell, with my silently screaming verses.

2 comments: