CHREEZTEENA AVIOSY PINZOLLO

Thursday 26 November 2009

03.12 AM
26 November 2009
Thursday

i skipped yesterday classes because of my fever..ouch..and suddenly i've been thinking about my best lecture ever .. when the last time he asked me "do u wanna be my friends?" i answered "yes of course i do..why not?" and he answered "really?"
hmmm...do u guys think i've answered something wrong?

But now i know i must to thank him. He will back to his country soon :(

Thank you my teacher, for lending an ear

When I had things to say
You showered love on me lavishly
When no one seemed to care
You brought me joys untold
To fill my heart with moments of gold
I would have felt isolated and lonely
If you had not been there
I lack the words to let you know
How much you mean to me,
But I will profusely thank God for you
Until the Eternity.

And i hope u can trust me when i said "yes of course" coz u seems didn't believe me :(
Wish u all the best Mr...
:)
Promise me u'll back someday here ...

No comments:

Post a Comment