CHREEZTEENA AVIOSY PINZOLLO

Monday 3 January 2011

Stop Worrying About What Might Hold You Down, And Pay Attention To Why You're Standing Up.

I laugh to remember that life is for having fun

I read to remember that education is good in the long run

I smile to remember that some one may be falling in love with me

I dance to remember that a free spirit is the best way to be free

I work to remember that sometimes it's not going to be easy and that's a good thing

I talk to remember that everyone should have a distinct personality

I love because that's the way I think that I should be

I think because thats how I get to that place that is for me

I give advice because I want to make the world a better place

And I listen because it helps people feel like the world is safe

So laugh, read, smile and dance to see where life will take you. Work, talk, love and think to do the best that you can do. Give advice and listen just to help everybody else. But never put anyone else before yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment