CHREEZTEENA AVIOSY PINZOLLO

Sunday 9 May 2010

ME

You ask me if there's someone else
I replied yes, hell yeah
You asked me if it's another man, I say no
You laughed and say is it a woman, I say yes
Surprisingly you asked me for honey's name

Her name is me,
she loves me more than you'll ever know.
And I finally see that loving you and loving me
Just don't seem to work at all
So patiently, she's waiting on me to tell you
That she needs love
And to choose between you two, boy you know
If I have to choose, I choose me...

she told me to tell you to never hurt me again
Cuz if you haven't heard she's a bad chick
Even though I haven't been..

I'm leavin don't try and stop me..
I'm late and she is waiting..

she's actually formin' a threesome
And I'm happy that I can join them, and
Their names are me, myself and I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment