CHREEZTEENA AVIOSY PINZOLLO

Wednesday 3 March 2010

wish you would know that.


It may have felt like I was ok, but just for a while I may say, I thought my life was starting to get better,I try to think about the good times we once had but every time I do I just feel sad.
People say time fixes everything, but I ask myself, do I have time? Life is unpredictable so it's the only thing we don´t have. I try to live life as happy as I can, you can ask anyone about that, but since I lost you I can't help it but feel sad. So if I don´t get to live tomorrow there is just one think I'd like to say. I do hope you never forget that I'll think about you every day.

Even if it makes my life miserable I enjoy the thought of you in my mind so remember the only thing I tried with you was to be kind.I want you to know you will always be in my heart no matter if we are, far apart. I hope this is not goodbye.
Don't remember me for the thing I did wrong just try to think about me so it can make you strong ...

i love you. i still do.

i keep telling myself im moving on, but baby, im not and it kills me. i wish you could read this because you have no idea how i feel. i dont mean to sound desperate but your the only guy i want.

when we dated i told you stuff no one else knows. i told you because i cared about you,and i knew my secrets were safe with you. i just wish we still had eachothers trust. i wish you were mine. everytime i finally start getting over you,i see you,and this obsession starts over. All i have to say is, waiting for you is like waiting for water in a drought,it takes forever,or at least it feels like it..

I am letting you go now, live happy, live free, live without me! I said sorry more than once, I took you back more than 100 times, I stayed by your side every single day….and you want to treat me this way? Goodbye Forever,I am sorry…sorry you lost me!

Ive been sitting here trying to find the words to say. thats always been my problem — not having the right words to say. I've built the walls around my heart and I've built them tall. But its not fair to you that I only give you half of my heart. If in time you believe you'll be able to love a fool like me, then know that these walls will fall at the mention of your name or the smell of your perfume. My dear, my love, my everything… Im yours.

but im still here and hoping that our relationship will gonna be okay after all i suffered… im just only want to love you what you are not what you have… im always have my LRT rules LRT means LOVE you, TRUST you, and RESPECT you…

im the one who always cry for you coz im the one who hurt most when you acuse me a thing that i never than to you… im just a person who being fair to you and true to you but your blind and numb because of your hatred… but i dont want to get tired to you coz i want you to see who iam for you… because im real to you… i dont want you to feel regret if we done and im gone in your life before you realize all of things that you done to me ws unfair… im so sorry if im still hoping that i can help you and in love with you… im so sorry..

I can’t stand not being with you or seeing you or not talking to you I would do anything to see your face.
ya i love u more than my own life, even more than what u may think….. why my eyes shed tears? and if i have done anything that have hurt u I WOULD LIKE tO SAY U SORRY DEAR… wish for ur happiness…..

No comments:

Post a Comment